LongHorn
Steakhouse customer
service number, toll free helpline number, headquarters HQ, mailing, postal,
physical office address, phone number, email, website. This article
contains the contact details of LongHorn Steakhouse customer service phone
number and LongHorn Steakhouse headquarters office address and other offices.
It further covers LongHorn Steakhouse customer service office address,
telephone, contact numbers, fax numbers, email address etc. with reference of
the official website of the LongHorn Steakhouse customer support number and
email address.
LongHorn Steakhouse Customer Service Contact Numbers
LongHorn Steakhouse customer service or toll free
phone number of LongHorn Steakhouse, LongHorn Steakhouse helpline and support
phone numbers are not so easy to find online (for me anyway…). Still we found a
lot of contact information about how to contact LongHorn Steakhouse customer
service guys:
With millions of users all around the world, so the LongHorn
Steakhouse customer service helpline number becomes the busiest one. However
the dedicated LongHorn
Steakhouse customer support team functions at their best to
serve you better.
You are required to add your personal contact
details in the letter posted so that the LongHorn Steakhouse customer service
members can contact you as soon as possible.
LongHorn Steakhouse Phone Numbers:
The users have the option to contact LongHorn
Steakhouse by phone and mail service as well. If you need assistance of LongHorn
Steakhouse customer service support department, you can do so by writing a
letter and sending it to LongHorn Steakhouse customer service email address.
Click
here to find LongHorn Steakhouse Customer Service Number, Toll
Free Helpline Number, and Customer Support Email ID
LongHorn Steakhouse Headquarters and Mailing Office Address
Click
here to find LongHorn Steakhouse Corporate Headquarters HQ Address, Phone
Number, Fax Number, Email ID and Website
The postal method can also be used for filing
complaints with LongHorn Steakhouse. If you wish to make a complaint in writing
you can do so by writing a letter and sending it to the above mentioned LongHorn
Steakhouse customer service and head office address as LongHorn Steakhouse
complaint or postal address. Above mentioned corporate office address of LongHorn
Steakhouse or LongHorn Steakhouse customer service number. Information, reviews
and commentary for LongHorn Steakhouse.
To whom it may concern;
ReplyDeleteMy husband and I have been eating at Long Horns for a long time..we love the food and have always been impressed with the service and management in its stores..I have also in the past worked in restaurant businesses so if ever a problem I feel I'm able to be objective as to the customer's or the restaurants perspective..
This past Saturday we went to the Long Horns in Morrow Ga. On Mt.Zion blvd.... it was approximately 4:30 but we were happy to see it busy as it usually is at your other stores we've been at...we had to sit at the bar as there was a thirty minute wait and we had another engagement..we took the bar even though there were 5 booths (at the bar and 2 on the floor..the bar was filthy which I could have overlooked if it was crazy busy but was not.. the bartender approached us with a look of discussed and was the rudest server I have had in my 59 years of life..ordered our food...my shrimp appetizer was incorrectly prepared....salads came after entrees....never offered another drink..bar area left dirty and I could go on and on....here's the biggest shocker...3 managers on duty dying absolutely nothing...staff looking messy...shirts not tucked in...none at bar with approns.. I have never in my life written up a restaurant. I went to put a comment on their website and was shocked to see how many bad write ups..I thought to myself this will do no good as I'm getting the same service as these write ups so obviously they don't care so let's see....it starts from the top...the managers aren't doing their job....the servers aren't doing their job...the kitchen is not doing their job and all from a restaurant establishment that we've frequented for years....the difference...a different location..in my opinion it's not long horns it's that specific store...as a very unhappy first time complainer ever...maybe the corporate office might look into it. My email address is cindylyocum@gmail.com...I'd appreciate a response.
Sincerely,
Cindy Yocum
To whom it may concern;
ReplyDeleteMy husband and I have been eating at Long Horns for a long time..we love the food and have always been impressed with the service and management in its stores..I have also in the past worked in restaurant businesses so if ever a problem I feel I'm able to be objective as to the customer's or the restaurants perspective..
This past Saturday we went to the Long Horns in Morrow Ga. On Mt.Zion blvd.... it was approximately 4:30 but we were happy to see it busy as it usually is at your other stores we've been at...we had to sit at the bar as there was a thirty minute wait and we had another engagement..we took the bar even though there were 5 booths (at the bar and 2 on the floor..the bar was filthy which I could have overlooked if it was crazy busy but was not.. the bartender approached us with a look of discussed and was the rudest server I have had in my 59 years of life..ordered our food...my shrimp appetizer was incorrectly prepared....salads came after entrees....never offered another drink..bar area left dirty and I could go on and on....here's the biggest shocker...3 managers on duty dying absolutely nothing...staff looking messy...shirts not tucked in...none at bar with approns.. I have never in my life written up a restaurant. I went to put a comment on their website and was shocked to see how many bad write ups..I thought to myself this will do no good as I'm getting the same service as these write ups so obviously they don't care so let's see....it starts from the top...the managers aren't doing their job....the servers aren't doing their job...the kitchen is not doing their job and all from a restaurant establishment that we've frequented for years....the difference...a different location..in my opinion it's not long horns it's that specific store...as a very unhappy first time complainer ever...maybe the corporate office might look into it. My email address is cindylyocum@gmail.com...I'd appreciate a response.
Sincerely,
Cindy Yocum